If you think you may be interested in joining, please come along for a free trial session at one of our club nights. Our club night is Wednesday when we meet from 6:30pm in the Exeter Harrier’s Pavilion at Exeter Arena (Summer Lane, Exeter EX4 8NN).
If you want to join, please complete our application form or continue to try us out as a guest. After your free trial session, subsequent session fees are £4 for guests and £2 for members.
Our club nights offer a choice of 1 hour road runs (adults only) at a wide variety of paces (typically 4 to 9 miles in total) or a coached session on the running track.
Juniors from the age of 8 are coached on the track (runs, throws and jumps) and all abilities are welcome.
Membership renewal forms were posted out in early March. If you have forgotten yours and wish to renew, please fill in this form.
You don’t have to! Lots of runners happily run without belonging to clubs, and there are many other good clubs to consider.
However, if you join us, you get:
- An England Athletics Registration Number, entitling you to an entry discount of at least £2 for all UK Athletics licensed races
- Club night sessions for £2 instead of £4
- Access to qualified coaches, to help improve your training and race performances (this isn’t compulsory!)
- Access to our club outings and social events
- To meet a lot of fellow runners who will be interested to hear your stories, answer your questions, offer advice and generally “talk running”
Above all, we have a lot of fun and you’re welcome to join in.
Pauline Warner (Membership Secretary)